Camping is Available…
Our campsite this year will be on a lovely flat, grass field - there will be some toilets in the campsite, but nicer toilets & shower facilities are available in the club house. Spaces are limited and once they are gone they are gone and no access will be granted.
Below is some useful information for those of you who have booked camping with us:
There is NO ELECTRICITY AVAILABLE TO CAMPERS OR CAMPER VANS ETC,
Camping is available at a flat rate of £7 per person (there are no Under 16 or Over 65 concessionary prices) Under 13s are free but must be accompanied by a paying Adult (over 18).
Each camping ticket allows you access to the campsite only when combined with an appropriate Arena Ticket,
The campsite opens on Friday with check in available from midday onwards. Last check-in 9pm.
Everyone must checkout by 12 noon on Monday
On arrival: You will need to park your car in the car park, head to Campsite check-in where you will collect your wristbands, then collect your belongings & get set up!
Camper vans numbers are strictly limited and can only be guaranteed by prior arrangement please use the contact form
Camper vans will be situated separately from tented campers but all those with a camping wristband will be able to access both areas.
Please make sure you familiarise yourself with the Terms and Conditions in the Info Page.
Please pay particular reference to the Banned Items and Age Policy sections but please be aware of all Terms and Conditions
By entering the campsite you agree to abide by the following campsite terms & conditions. Failure to do so could lead to removal from the event.
* CAMPING TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ARENA TICKETS - NO CAMPING WRISTBANDS WILL BE ISSUED WITHOUT A MATCHING ARENA TICKET
* Strictly no campfires
* Disposable and portable BBQs may not be used at any time.
* You must wear your wrist band at all times; any lost wristbands will not be replaced and failure to produce a valid wristband may result in you being asked to leave the site.
* For health and safety reasons, camper vans and tents cannot be pitched in the same area. Camper vans will have their own fenced site.
* The campsite opens at 12 noon on Friday and all campers must leave site by 12 noon on Monday.
* No vehicles are allowed in the campsite under any circumstances.
* Dogs are Not allowed in the campsite SORRY it's a Sports Ground.
* No trading without the consent of Management.
* Management does not accept responsibility, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for loss of property or damage to persons or property. Campers should not leave valuables in the campsite. Campers should keep valuables on their person at all times.
* ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE EVENT.
* Rugfest cannot be held liable for any injury or damage to personal property due to intoxication.
* No underage drinking. We reserve the right to ask anyone who looks under 25 for ID including a valid passport/driving license/pass accredited card/forces ID.
* All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
* No illegal substances
* No glass is permitted on the campsite and may be confiscated
* Campers may not bring their own music systems to the campsite.
* All camp site users are responsible for their own property at all times. This includes the setting up and dismantling of tents of other camping equipment. The company cannot be held liable for any damage or injury caused by improperly installed camping equipment. Any camping equipment that is left unattended and that is deemed to be abandoned by the festival staff, may be removed from the campsite and disposed of after the event.